The Best Golf Holidays in Spain
There are many different options available to keen golfers who are looking for a holiday with a difference. Spain is now one of Europe’s most prolific holiday destinations for golfers, with many exciting choices for those who want to experience a golfing holiday to remember. Here are just a few of the best golf holidays in Spain;
1. La Mola Hotel/Real Club de Golf El Prat: A spa hotel consisting of luxury amenities and conference suits, along with a 45 hole golf course designed by Greg Norman. The resort is located in the Barcelona region of Spain.
2. Barcelona Golf Hotel: A modernist, luxury hotel which is set in beautiful countryside, between the mountains of Montserrat and the Mediterranean countryside. The resort is located in the Barcelona region of Spain.
3. Hotel Dolce Sitges/Sitges Terramar Golf Club: A contemporary hotel set on a stunning hilltop, this sea-facing hotel is a stunning choice for lovers of golf. The resort is located in the Barcelona region of Spain.
4. PGA Catalunya: One of Europe’s premier golfing resorts and widely recognise by the industry, PGA Catalunya continues to be one of the most popular destinations in Europe and one of the best golf holidays in Spain. The resort is located in the Costa Brava region of Spain.
5. Hotel Meridien Ra/Lumine Golf Club: A new level of luxury and tranquillity awaits at the Hotel Meridien, which stakes its claim as one of Europe’s most exclusive and luxurious golfing resorts. The resort is located in the Costa Dorada region of Spain.
These are just some of the best golf holidays in Spain, with many other hotels and resorts available in the region. Spain is a great destination to enjoy a golfing holiday with a difference, where hotels cater for singles, groups and corporate parties.
Get more knowledge about best barcelonagolf.